Just because we don't agree doesn't mean either one of us is right or wrong.
If we try your method first and it fails, then it's time to try a different method.
Education the natural process of life.
Always strive to get an education and never rely on what others consider to be an acceptable education for any aspect of your life.
A herb is a plant that is valued for flavor, scent, or other qualities.
Herbs are used in cooking, as medicines, and for spiritual purposes.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Cleaning House on my Facebook Account

Unfortunately, I had to clean out some various groups and friends on my Facebook account. The reason is as an advocate for a sensible cannabis reform I do not want to be associated with people who give me the impression of being irresponsible in their use of cannabis. Don't get me wrong I'm all for people having the right to decide on what recreational product they consume. I have a problem with the people who give me the impression that anytime or place is acceptable. It is these people who are in my opinion the examples that is being used by the government in their continued Reefer Madness Propaganda program. It's a matter of being recognized as a reasonably respectable and responsible consumer of cannabis.

Now then some of the groups have been archived and no longer exist. So they are being deleted. I have also deleted the listed of groups that show music videos all the time, just as the people who keep flooding my wall with these videos have been deleted or hidden. I'm not interested in them, this account is for news and freewill living concepts. I don't do apps or play games with this account either. There are a few moderated groups I belong to that I believe to be overly moderated. I don't know if I will continue to stay with that group for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment