Just because we don't agree doesn't mean either one of us is right or wrong.
If we try your method first and it fails, then it's time to try a different method.
Education the natural process of life.
Always strive to get an education and never rely on what others consider to be an acceptable education for any aspect of your life.
A herb is a plant that is valued for flavor, scent, or other qualities.
Herbs are used in cooking, as medicines, and for spiritual purposes.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Educational desires and wants.

I have thirst for learning more about computers, I have had the unpleasant experience of having my computer crash approximately 4-5 years ago. Once would have been fine, but after 3 times in less than 2 months is discouraging. I was using Windows XP. I was first introduced to Linux with a Knoppix live cd borrowed from my brother, who for some reason doesn't seem to like Linux. I'm guessing he likes to collect viruses and getting spammed.
Since I have switched I have had less problems and I'm not a gamer so I don't have a need to use Windows products, I still have the ability to use a variety of Microsoft online software if and when I need to.
I would like to build a home server and theater system eventually, so I have been collecting and reading the available information found online. Which happens to be quite extensive.

I found this picture of an individuals liar of computers, I want something like this but I don't want the clutter of his:



I like clean neat looking systems, this is an example of my clean desktop with minimum items on it.


Yes, I like steampunk themed desktops. Here is the album of my past desktops and different distributions that I have tried. Desktops of the past. Some of them aren't captioned at this time I will have to remedy that soon as I can recollect their software and what computers I had them on.
My preferred operating system.
The varieties available and the option to mix and match the different versions.  Here is the info on my present computer I'm using. I have since then made some changes in what software I use. My preferred browser.

This is my home page on Seamonkey.  With my add-ons and toolbars.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment