Just because we don't agree doesn't mean either one of us is right or wrong.
If we try your method first and it fails, then it's time to try a different method.
Education the natural process of life.
Always strive to get an education and never rely on what others consider to be an acceptable education for any aspect of your life.
A herb is a plant that is valued for flavor, scent, or other qualities.
Herbs are used in cooking, as medicines, and for spiritual purposes.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

I Can Feel the Tremors.

It's starting to get worse, when I lay down to rest the tremors start,
it seems to start at the bone and work out to the skin.
At times it feels like I'll shake out of my skin.
Some times they are mild and allow me to sleep,
while other times I feel the need to hold onto myself tightly to control them.
The mild ones allow sleep, but this is short lived.
These usually end up shaking me awake violently.
Once awake I must be active mentally and/or physically with a project,
this takes my mind off the tremors, as I'm occupied they don't show themselves.
These tremors are affecting my cycles of life.
It's difficult to support a family when you work around the tremors.
The side effects include sore joints and stiff muscles.
There are times it feels like I was beat with a log truck
And some times it causes me to be easily irritated with people.
I don't like the tremors, they impose on my normally good disposition.

No comments:

Post a Comment