Just because we don't agree doesn't mean either one of us is right or wrong.
If we try your method first and it fails, then it's time to try a different method.
Education the natural process of life.
Always strive to get an education and never rely on what others consider to be an acceptable education for any aspect of your life.
A herb is a plant that is valued for flavor, scent, or other qualities.
Herbs are used in cooking, as medicines, and for spiritual purposes.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Continuing my Desktop Dabbling

My last post was about installing and setting up the e16 window manager, well today I finally re-installed and modified my desktop menu that is opened by the left mouse button. I have to say I am glad to finally learn how to do that.

I've mentioned I consider myself a newbie when it comes to Linux operating systems. In the process of learning more about e16 and setting it up, I also installed Prism software. It's a nice experience of site specific web browsing, instead of shortcuts or bookmarks on your browser. It sets the shortcuts to your desktop, I use it for Facebook, Tumblr and a few other sites.

As for editing and posting this blog I am presently using Arora web browser, it's a good editor and quicker for typing without a lot of lag time like some of my other browsers. I do have to use a different browser for uploading pictures to my blog for some reason. But that's just another hurdle to clear for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment