Just because we don't agree doesn't mean either one of us is right or wrong.
If we try your method first and it fails, then it's time to try a different method.
Education the natural process of life.
Always strive to get an education and never rely on what others consider to be an acceptable education for any aspect of your life.
A herb is a plant that is valued for flavor, scent, or other qualities.
Herbs are used in cooking, as medicines, and for spiritual purposes.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

I have been asked if I believe in God.

I have been asked if I believe in God, more than once.

My answer to this is and always will be:
I am a realist, disillusioned Baptist, and an ordained minister.

Some would argue my beliefs with me. But in my eyes God and the Earth we call home are the one and same. We can not live without each other. If you love God you have to love the Earth. If you abuse the Earth than you are abusing your love of God. They go hand in hand in my opinion. Our societies abuses of the Earth will be our downfall, there is no doubt in my mind to that fact. When we have depleted this world of it's blood we all die.

Our world is telling us to shape up or ship out. Don't believe me just look around you. My mother used to say she brought me into this world and she can take me out of the world. That saying is especially true with God. He gave us life and he has every right to take that life back at his discretion.

We as a society in general haven't shown the Earth or God the deserved respect, by abusing and ignoring the knowledge and information available. As a species we are influenced by greed. No other species on this planet is, they only use what is necessary to survive. We have on the other hand been led down a path that has neglected that concept. Apparently we have a problem with learning to co-exist with each other much less other species.

No comments:

Post a Comment