Just because we don't agree doesn't mean either one of us is right or wrong.
If we try your method first and it fails, then it's time to try a different method.
Education the natural process of life.
Always strive to get an education and never rely on what others consider to be an acceptable education for any aspect of your life.
A herb is a plant that is valued for flavor, scent, or other qualities.
Herbs are used in cooking, as medicines, and for spiritual purposes.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Obama Town Hall

4/20 Obama Facebook Town Hall

I have posted a few questions here. I admit most concern marijuana, but some question the concept of the ethics and morals of those who want to continue enforcing the failed marijuana prohibition law.
I believe I have a reasonable concept of the Controlled Substance Act, and I do believe it's necessary. So why is it so difficult to find a practical solution using basic common sense?
How is it constitutionally right to define my ability to be a respectable citizen based on what I choose to possess and consume under my own freewill? Now if I choose to use marijuana and while under the influence I was to intentionally disrupt my neighbors right to privacy or endanger the welfare of my family and the people of my community, yes I deserve to be treated like a criminal.
Now, I'm not saying using marijuana is right for everyone, so people should be able to discover what is right for them. Apparently, we are being required by law to ignore the fact that the products we are told to be the legal options aren't the right choice for everyone.
With all the possible uses of cannabis we have, thanks to our ancestors. One has to ask why we don't take advantage of it? It's a renewable biodegradable source for fiber (clothing,paper, plastic), food, fuel (ethanol a cleaner burning alternative to crude oil based fuels), medicine (minor aches and pains), and recreation (proven to be safer and less dangerous than alcohol).
Basically this denies the people the right to use the knowledge and information we have available to make competent decisions on their own. Also it's a conflict of interest that requires people to accept the beliefs of others as to the concept of what progress is defined as.  

No comments:

Post a Comment