Just because we don't agree doesn't mean either one of us is right or wrong.
If we try your method first and it fails, then it's time to try a different method.
Education the natural process of life.
Always strive to get an education and never rely on what others consider to be an acceptable education for any aspect of your life.
A herb is a plant that is valued for flavor, scent, or other qualities.
Herbs are used in cooking, as medicines, and for spiritual purposes.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Back to my blogspot, for how long? Who knows!

I decided to start slowly getting back to weblogging some of my interests and thoughts. So let's start with this article I posted on my Facebook. It's been awhile since I've been here. My on the cheap therapy sessions.

Failed policies.

For the most part I believe people want to be good natured, and get along well with all the other people, be respectful to all. You know learn to play well with others.
As I stated (Alcohol isn't the right choice of recreation for some of the people, just as peanuts aren't the right source of protein for some of the people).
There are billions of dollars collected annually from licenses, permits, and taxes on alcohol. Where the hell does that money go? Does it cover any hospital bills due to injuries caused by a drunk driver? Or how about paying for any funeral arrangements for someone killed by a drunk driver? Is it used to assist and council those who have been mentally and/or physically abused by someone under the influence of alcohol?  
Then we watch as billions of dollars are spent on prohibition laws that don't work, simply because it fails to recognise one very important fact: we are equally and somewhat individually different from one another. What may be the right choice for most of the people, may be the wrong choice for some of the people.
So please if people are so sure the marijuana is the wrong choice for everyone: with my permission start accepting all responsibility for the damages and deaths caused by the products you believe to be the right choice and only choice for everyone. Show having some sense of intelligence, ok. 
Ask yourself this: Do you know yourself well enough personally to always know what is right for yourself? So why should I believe anyone else knows me well enough to have the final say as to what is right for me? Don't we all have a mind? To think with, make discoveries with. Isn't it wrong to deny people the right to learn as they see fit or feel comfortable with? 
Kind of like everything in life, discovering what works for you with out infringing on people's right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. And why is it some people believe their definition of that has any higher priority than my definition.  

No comments:

Post a Comment