Just because we don't agree doesn't mean either one of us is right or wrong.
If we try your method first and it fails, then it's time to try a different method.
Education the natural process of life.
Always strive to get an education and never rely on what others consider to be an acceptable education for any aspect of your life.
A herb is a plant that is valued for flavor, scent, or other qualities.
Herbs are used in cooking, as medicines, and for spiritual purposes.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The blogs I follow.

There are some who may question the type of blogs I follow, sorry I can't actually give an answer except that I like them. Some are for information and to help define my beliefs and concept of morals. Those that are LEO is because even though they may not agree with me on the contraversial cannabis laws they are very good people at heart who deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
I truly enjoy reading the Law blogs it never ceases to amaze me some of the idiots out there they contend with. If you got caught don't try to bs your way out accept it and go one. They didn't make the law they just enforce them, and it has been my experience that a majority of them will cut you some degree of slack if you are courteous and polite.

No comments:

Post a Comment