Just because we don't agree doesn't mean either one of us is right or wrong.
If we try your method first and it fails, then it's time to try a different method.
Education the natural process of life.
Always strive to get an education and never rely on what others consider to be an acceptable education for any aspect of your life.
A herb is a plant that is valued for flavor, scent, or other qualities.
Herbs are used in cooking, as medicines, and for spiritual purposes.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

How I got here and why I'm here. (A little about me and my work in progress)

Last week or so I started using my facebook account that I have had for 2-3 years, I was able to actually connect with my 2 best friends from high school and find out that there are people with some of the same interest as me.
What I discovered was that even though we change we are still the same in some ways. 1 of them is I believe is in a management position, which even in school I thought he would be successful at. The other is a truck driver and I believe that suits him well. I on the other hand chose to be an independent contractor, now I may not make a lot of money, but I do enjoy meeting new people all the time and especially enjoy the variety of work I do and am proud when I can do quality work.
I have to admit that if I had not started following links I found on facebook I would never have made it here for my own blogspot. I do look forward to seeing what becomes of this. What is neat about facebook is the ability the add so many things to it like this blog can be accessed by my friends through my links.
I'm an independent contractor, specializing in residential cabling and wiring, primarily communications (cable tv, satellite tv, phone, surround sound, etc.)
I also do an occassional remodeling and home repair. This past year has been kind of difficult financially for me (with work being as slow as it is), but I try to have faith that this will pass. To make my own matters worse (even though they aren't) this time of year is always depressing for me some call it winter time blues but medically it's called seasonal depression. I hate being this way, so I thought to keep my mind occupied. I would come rant and rave about the things I believe to be wrong and express my thought on ideas to consider on making them right.
I am pro-marijuana, and intend to voice my opinions as to why I believe the law prohibiting cannabis use is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment