Just because we don't agree doesn't mean either one of us is right or wrong.
If we try your method first and it fails, then it's time to try a different method.
Education the natural process of life.
Always strive to get an education and never rely on what others consider to be an acceptable education for any aspect of your life.
A herb is a plant that is valued for flavor, scent, or other qualities.
Herbs are used in cooking, as medicines, and for spiritual purposes.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

We have a problem.

First, a little something my daughter found on the web.



I really don't think this is what our founding fathers expected our country be known for. I can just image them looking down from the heavens, shaking their head and asking themselves if what they did was worth the effort.
Then a little question I started asking our politicians:
 

Yes, I did ask. Don't the people deserve to know how we are defined? Or what our leaders define as a respectable citizen? This is not the answer I was expecting from some one who wants people to have any faith in their ability to represent us. So far Mr. Tim Griffin is the only one to reply. I do have to give him credit for that, which he deserves. His bio states he is a veteran of our armed forces. I respect him for his voluntary service to the people.

My father retired with 22 years of honorable service to this country. I am proud to say that he is credit to the armed forces. He is also one of the most educated people I know, who has only a high school education. He has continued his education by himself. Most of his knowledge is self taught when something interested him he set out to gather as much information as he could on his own. Knowledge is more rewarding than money will ever be.

It is my belief that the veterans and active service men/women serve to protect our rights:
1)to free speech for voicing our beliefs and opinions
2)to an education
3)to use the knowledge and information we have available to make fairly competent decisions
4)to discover what is right for us on an individual level
5)to be equally and individually different from all other people
6)to treat people as we would want to be treated
7)to decide to what extent we will consider the advances we have made as acceptable

After all, what's right and works for some, may not be right or work for others.

Now, I have only recently started getting involved with politics. I have also learned that from 1776 (when our ancestors declared our independence) to 1933 (when our illustrious leaders of that time passed the income tax laws) our government operated in the black. Yet since then we have been yo-yoing in and out of the black so much we have become dizzy. This tells me 2 things:
1)that the income tax laws are in fact useless and need to be amended.
2)our government is greedy and wasteful with the money they steal from the people.
And due to the different tax breaks this allows the corruption of politicians to run rampant.

I question the legality of corporate sponsored special interest groups and the effect they have on the people's right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. Who can say that my definition of these is right or wrong? Why should we allow others to define these principal concepts for us?

No comments:

Post a Comment