Just because we don't agree doesn't mean either one of us is right or wrong.
If we try your method first and it fails, then it's time to try a different method.
Education the natural process of life.
Always strive to get an education and never rely on what others consider to be an acceptable education for any aspect of your life.
A herb is a plant that is valued for flavor, scent, or other qualities.
Herbs are used in cooking, as medicines, and for spiritual purposes.

Friday, February 12, 2010

I had to read this twice before I decided to post it here.

Friday’s “Should Marijuana Be Made Legal?” Debate | Right Wing News 

As someone who wishes to see the legalization of cannabis, and having read this article twice I agree with his perspective of it. I believe that to be a responsible consumer of this herb that has been here since the beginning of time we have to treat those who don't agree to this idea with some degree of respect for their individual opinion.

But, I'm also asking those whose opinion differs with mine if they are willing to take responsibility for any of damages or deaths that result from using what they think I should accept as the only choice and the right choice? (This is because my dad kept telling me just because your friends want to jump off a cliff doesn't mean you have to or that it's right.)

There is a time and place for everything, and walking down MainStreet U.S.A. is not the place for it, just like it's not the place to drink alcohol. This is of course is where I do disagree with some others who want to see it legalized. The place to consume these are on your own property or state licensed facility approved for such behavior. I used to drink and drink quite a lot, when I was drunk I did impose on other people, after I quit drinking and had a few encounters with drunks, I realized how inconsiderate and rude I had been to those people. I apologize now for being an idiot.

 I have this problem with the controlled substance act, it tries to force the opinion that manufactured chemicals are the right choice for everyone, while completely ignoring the statistics that prove otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment